Axe-Fx III Firmware 19.00 Beta 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

FractalAudio

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
https://www.fractalaudio.com/downlo...xe-fx-3/19p0/axefxiii_dsp_rel_19p00_beta3.zip

Fixes the Megatap bug plus a few other little things.

Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Notes​

Version 19.00 firmware represents the first use of the Chase Nonlinear Feedback (CNFB) technique for the solution of nonlinear ODEs. The power amp algorithm has been completely rewritten using the CNFB method. This provides improved accuracy, especially in the clipping and power supply sag behavior vs. frequency.

Added y-axis labels to RTA.

Added Time Shape parameter to Megatap Delay. The EXP/LOG setting is the default and behaves as before allowing time shapes between exponential and logarithmic (including linear). The SIGMOID setting is a four-quadrant shape that allows time shapes between sigmoid and inverse sigmoid. The COSINE and SINE settings select sine wave shapes with the Time Alpha parameter controlling the number of periods from 1 to 8.

FC: Amp Level Save now has an option for 0 dB to allow saving a preset via a footswitch.

Fixed signal level into power amp a bit too high in 6160 models.

Fixed Compressor block Auto-Gain not being updated when changing types.

Fixed wrong op-amp clip threshold for DS1 models in Drive block.

Various other fixes and improvements.

The rate you spit these things out is just not human Mr. Chase!!!!

Amazing that you pushed out the CNFB technique so soon in a beta already!!!👏 seriously impressive considering the amount of work that goes into these things and how much more difficult you mentioned it is to code for the Axe III processor!

Inhuman!!

This fixed a noise/bug I was having with the 5153 blue model in firmware 18.03. Funny I was just thinking about posting about it the other night but didn't because "another firmware should be out any time now..." and low and behold. :D

Thanks Cliff! Sounds awesome!

Amazing unit, outstanding company, this is definitely my best purchase of the last few years, limitless creativity from the administrators and constant updates. Your product makes me play my instrument more, frankly and sincerely thank you for your incredible competence and unmatched quality. THANK YOU Guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom