Axe-Fx III Firmware 19.00 Beta 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The point wasn't whether you can figure out which is which, the point is you said "afd model was always far from the real amp IMO. it is night and day difference compared to real afd."

Oh, and you're wrong.
Hahaha, I really, really wanted to write that A is real amp, because it´s a lot more beefy, but I thought you will switch them with some kind of rhetoric in mind : "oh yes, he´s going to think A is real amp, cause it has more body and it´s first so it has to be better !" :smile: :smile:

Of course, I got your point.
The AFD I played was much more aggressive though, not so "nice/muted" on high end.

shh, its ok

it's more than ok FW19 sounds like the best improvement to date, more than cygnus was from the previous. i'm used to causing tonal train wrecks with too much advanced adjustment, this FW feels so smooshed and integrated the different parameter tweaks feel more broad stroke now, everything is smoother and creamier

I could hear the difference. Wasn't in the tone though, I could not hear a difference there. I picked the tone with less noise with relative confidence it had to be the Axe FX. Fractal is the best thing that's ever happened to guitar playing, for many reasons. Can't believe ever one guessed the opposite!

If you put the Axe in an amp head's box and wired the pots to midi control the amp model, "miked up" the cab that the amp is sitting on top of and you'd take the direct signal from the Axe and ran it to the board and let someone play in the control room, I'm 99.9% sure they would be fooled.
Edit: or even better, just take the speaker lead to a different room but leave the head there for tweaking :D

Last edited:
If you put the Axe in an amp head's box and wired the pots to midi control the amp model, "miked up" the cab that the amp is sitting on top of and you'd take the direct signal from the Axe and ran it to the board and let someone play in the control room, I'm 99.9% sure they would be fooled.
Edit: or even better, just take the speaker lead to a different room but leave the head there for tweaking :D
If there were commercials for Fractal that would be a great skit. Super bowl ad? 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom