Axe-Fx III Firmware 19.00 Beta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw about 5-6% DSP savings on my Matchless DC30 EF86 dual amp preset.
I could use that!

I wonder what other block types would benefit from the New Way. I'm guessing drives, if the optimizations have to do with modeling non-linear behavior.

In any case, bring it on! I'm a kitchen sink kinda guy, and I'm right up against cpu limits a lot, low 80s. Not ready to spring for a Turbo, so optimizations are my friend.

Last edited:
Added Time Shape parameter to Megatap Delay. The EXP/LOG setting is the default and behaves as before allowing time shapes between exponential and logarithmic (including linear). The SIGMOID setting is a four-quadrant shape that allows time shapes between sigmoid and inverse sigmoid. The COSINE and SINE settings select sine wave shapes with the Time Alpha parameter controlling the number of periods from 1 to 8.

Added Time Shape parameter to Megatap Delay. The EXP/LOG setting is the default and behaves as before allowing time shapes between exponential and logarithmic (including linear). The SIGMOID setting is a four-quadrant shape that allows time shapes between sigmoid and inverse sigmoid. The COSINE and SINE settings select sine wave shapes with the Time Alpha parameter controlling the number of periods from 1 to 8.
We were just talking about that over drinks tonight. I came THIS close to scoring!, and then her phone rang and someone ran over her dog just as her grandmother got out of prison. In the rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom