Axe-Fx III Firmware 10.0 Public Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't want authentic ghost notes set the Supply Type to DC.
You are absolutely right Cliff.

I have been using AC30s all my life until I got the axe and moved to the morgan ac20 and ghost notes are all over the place.
Is good that you have an option to minimize or kill them but if we want it as close to the real thing mate, it is what it is hahaha

Can't wait to test it

So I was testing the next beta and selected the AC-20. Was hearing a lot of ghost notes compared to the old algorithm (in the debug build I can select between algorithms with a hidden parameter) and figured that couldn't be right. Hooked up the real AC-20 and, sure enough, ghost notes galore at the same settings.
1571140674065.pngHmm....Ghost Notes .... just in time for Halloween....

I already tried 10 and its insane sounding already, can´t wait for the final release to give it a shot! , I think dirt and a bit of ghost notes is always good for having even more real sound on amps

Last edited:
I think the new beta is ready but I want to test it some more first and I'm tired and want to watch the Lions snatch defeat from the jaws of victory once again.
Dude. That was . . . infuriating. I'm not sure how you do it, because I haven't been able to concentrate on work all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom