Axe-Fx III & FC wait

I dont think there was any hard and fast deadline or promise that X invites would go out by noon etc. M’s last post on the matter seemed to indicate that due to a huge shipping backlog from the holiday sale that they didn’t expect anything to go out first week back to work. I think this was a very honest and transparent communication with the user base here.

Maybe it means they won’t be done shipping other stuff til Wednesday, maybe stuff will go out today. Either way, the more time they spend posting here, the less time they can devote to getting stuff done so FC’s can start shipping ASAP.

Last edited:
I just find it hard to believe that they gave priority to people who waited til last minute and on “sale”, over people who bought at a premium and have been on a wait list over 8 months. Not how I would have done it.

I just find it hard to believe that they gave priority to people who waited til last minute and on “sale”, over people who bought at a premium and have been on a wait list over 8 months. Not how I would have done it.
Fully agree I bought 2 iii’s not asking to be a priority but it surely does suck to have to be put back in the pool

I think they ship based on sale date. If someone ordered on the 26th of December you don’t think they should ship their order before someone who ordered on the 28th?

You also think that a $2250 III bought on the 30th should sit and wait 2 weeks to ship so a $499 FC6 can ship sooner ?

Who bought 8 months ago for that matter? I certainly didn’t give them payment for my FC yet, so how do they owe me ?

It is totally Fractals prerogative as to what, when, and who they ship to, but let’s not pretend that a forum post takes any longer than half a second.;)

But those seconds addd up.... I mean if M needs to give us hourly updates on if and when they sent an invite, when the next invite does, when he takes a lunch break, if someone responds to the invite, how many are left etc

I think we need access to a real time inventory tracker so FAS can be truly transparent with their business dealings lol

But those seconds addd up.... I mean if M needs to give us hourly updates on if and when they sent an invite, when the next invite does, when he takes a lunch break, if someone responds to the invite, how many are left etc

I think we need access to a real time inventory tracker so FAS can be truly transparent with their business dealings lol
Not sure who you see asking for hourly updates, lol, but yes, one general update per day would be good.

I think they should bump us older guys to the top of the list because face it, we don't have as much time left to revel in Fractal goodness as some of the younger bucks do. :rolleyes::D

This DOES sound reasonable. However , it doesn’t take into account those who have taken a path of “hard livin” and their time left !

If we live long enough , I suspect an FC6 and FC12 chassis will eventually emerge that won’t require an additional sound source to operate.

However, it doesn’t take into account those who have taken a path of “hard livin” and their time left!

Hard Livin' is my middle name. Here's a recent photo of me. I'm 24 years old, BTW. :p
dreamstime_xl_66880596_2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom