Axe-Fx III Factory Presets Release 19.04

No, when you love a brand you love a brand. If you play your whole life with fender and finally fender gives you your signature model etc … who cares of the others brand . I personally understand that . In my little musician life I refused a partnership with Hughes and kettner for example, because I only accept Partnerships with stuff I play . If Yamaha guitars knock at my door, I won’t play with these guitars too . Maybe he is an ass like me. He is in his dream company … we aren’t all prostitutes. Some guy lives being sponsored, it’s their goal, and some guys like me will only be sponsored by brands They like first. Don’t care to have a free triamp at home and be obliged to play with it everywhere

Last edited:
Just in the middle of messing w/ #121 MF Euro

Pretty cool right out of the box. Was jammin to some Foo Fighters for a while.

Grazie @Marco Fanton !!! Belisimo…

👍❤️🙏

Last edited:
The presets are now totally amazing, not listened to them for a while, but they are really next level now, blown away by them 🤯. Thanks fractal and the team that worked on these……

How can I see this view as in the pictures from the link?
That was my link and I used excel for that. Separate from axe edit other than using the text from the Preset and Scenes List as Rex mentioned above that you can get from Axe Edit via Tools>Export as text>Presets and Scenes List.

Last edited:
Played this out last night and it sounded sooooo good. My Plexi rhythm had just the right amount of crunch that shone through and the USA lead cut through perfectly without being screechy or thin.
It sounds cliche but it is so inspiring to be on stage with a glorious tone. The FM3 gives me confidence because the tone is so consistent.

Sorry if missed previous discussions, but is it intended that in the factory preset "Dizzy VH4", the first scene is called "Channel 2" but uses amp model "Dizzy V4 Silver 3" and the second scene is called "Channel 3" but uses amp model "Dizzy V4 Silver 2"?

UPD: Found 17.00 release notes "Fixed names of Dizzy V4 2 and Dizzy V4 3 swapped". It seems the factory preset needs to follow the fix at some point.

As an Ultra, AXFX2, and now a III owner, I can say these are the best factory presets yet. All useable and a great starting point that show off the III with very minimal tweaking. Great job guys!
I see some bashing here and there on this forum, but I thought they sounded great. Of course, not everyone will appreciate every preset. But they hit a lot of marks. I mean A LOT. Luckily, anyone can make their own completely unique sounds if they don't like them.

The flanger, chorus, and delays for the factory preset are the same settings as I most recently programmed into the rig. He and Maddi love experimenting and tweaking on the road night to night, so I'm sure the settings are a bit different now, but still very similar.

The other blocks he's not using on this tour we programmed specifically for a few parts from SFAM (Fatal Tragedy harmony, Spirit Carries On rotary, Beyond This Life tremolo) like he mentions in the video. But I wanted eight scenes with eight signature sounds for the factory preset, so I cut blocks not associated with those eight sounds.

We go into a bit of behind the "Scenes" detail together in the first part of this video for anyone interested:

What a great video. Thanks for sharing!

Please, excuse me if this has asked many times already, but I have not been using factory presets since many many firmwares ago😅

Speaker Drive and Speaker Thumb come at zero when opening these FW19.04 presets on FW20.04. What do you use to set the new default values of 2.0 and 2.5? FracTool Batch Setter?

Back
Top Bottom