Axe-Fx III Factory Presets Release 19.04

Every now and then I discover a 'new' amp, that's quite wonderful.
Preset 'Get Your Kicks' [I think it's 111].
Drive 3, bass 4, treble 6, sounds great on the middle pick-up of a [non-Piia] Jem.
The thickness of the amp counteracts the brittleness of the single coil.

051 - Two-Stone J35

S01 - 1 J35 PAB
AMP = Two Stone J35 PAB

S02 - 2 J35
AMP = Two Stone J35 PAB (it stays on the amp assigned to Channel A when it should switch over to the one on Channel B which is "Two Stone J35".)

Side note:

S07 - 1 Dry
AMP = Two Stone J35 PAB

S08 - 2 DRY
AMP = Two Stone J35 (meaning this one does change over as designed)

question: this is from the first post in this thread: "1. An ALL BANKS file is now included. It overwrites the first 384 presets from just one installation." Does this mean that there's no need to install the 19.04 Factory Presets? I'm guessing it means that the ALL BANKS file IS the updated 19.04 Factory Presets? Rusty

Last edited:
question: this is from the first post in this thread: "1. An ALL BANKS file is now included. It overwrites the first 384 presets from just one installation." Does this mean that there's no need to install the 19.04 Factory Presets? I'm guessing it means that the ALL BANKS file IS the updated 19.04 Factory Presets? Rusty
Yes, all banks is banks A, B and C together as opposed to loading each bank individually. Each bank is 128 presets. The all banks is all of the 384 factory presets.

1. No.
2. Partially... each bank has 128 presets, and there are 3 banks - A, B & C. There are separate .syx files for each bank, PLUS there is an allbanks.syx file, which has all 3 banks. Some folks only want to try 1 bank at a time, others go for the whole shebang. But yes,. you still do need to install them. If you install each bank separately, FractalBot will ask you where you want to put them. If you install the allbanks file, FractalBot automatically puts them in Banks A, B & C.

great! I still have a question: I know that Fractal has "19.04 Factory Presets" for download...
If I ignore that and install the "all banks" file from the 19.05 installation then "what version of factory presets" will that be?
R

great! I still have a question: I know that Fractal has "19.04 Factory Presets" for download...
If I ignore that and install the "all banks" file from the 19.05 installation then "what version of factory presets" will that be?
R
There is no "all banks" file with 19.05. That is a firmware update. This thread is about factory presets.

Presets and firmware are 2 different things...

R
Apples and oranges. 19.05 refers to the latest firmware update only. Presets are a completely different file/download.

You also have to download the latest Axe-Edit (assuming you use it).

Back
Top Bottom