Axe-Fx III Factory Presets Release 19.04

After this video, probably, the Petrucci Rig needs some updates for the Fx blocks ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Š @Cooper Carter ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

That's pretty interesting. Seems like he basically uses the Axe-Fx 3 like a complex pedalboard.

I guess that approach is more familiar to him and also avoids any switching delay issues when you don't have to switch presets etc.

After this video, probably, the Petrucci Rig needs some updates for the Fx blocks ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Š @Cooper Carter ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

The flanger, chorus, and delays for the factory preset are the same settings as I most recently programmed into the rig. He and Maddi love experimenting and tweaking on the road night to night, so I'm sure the settings are a bit different now, but still very similar.

The other blocks he's not using on this tour we programmed specifically for a few parts from SFAM (Fatal Tragedy harmony, Spirit Carries On rotary, Beyond This Life tremolo) like he mentions in the video. But I wanted eight scenes with eight signature sounds for the factory preset, so I cut blocks not associated with those eight sounds.

We go into a bit of behind the "Scenes" detail together in the first part of this video for anyone interested:

The flanger, chorus, and delays for the factory preset are the same settings as I most recently programmed into the rig. He and Maddi love experimenting and tweaking on the road night to night, so I'm sure the settings are a bit different now, but still very similar.

The other blocks he's not using on this tour we programmed specifically for a few parts from SFAM (Fatal Tragedy harmony, Spirit Carries On rotary, Beyond This Life tremolo) like he mentions in the video. But I wanted eight scenes with eight signature sounds for the factory preset, so I cut blocks not associated with those eight sounds.

We go into a bit of behind the "Scenes" detail together in the first part of this video for anyone interested:

And after a lot of talking I see no mimiq in his pedalboard. But I see the enancher block on the fractal.

051 - Two-Stone J35

S01 - 1 J35 PAB
AMP = Two Stone J35 PAB

S02 - 2 J35
AMP = Two Stone J35 PAB (it stays on the amp assigned to Channel A when it should switch over to the one on Channel B which is "Two Stone J35".)

Side note:

S07 - 1 Dry
AMP = Two Stone J35 PAB

S08 - 2 DRY
AMP = Two Stone J35 (meaning this one does change over as designed)
Yep, can confirm, same here

In one of his recent Instagram posts, he shows the MIMIQ hooked up in the back of his rack.

Tried direct linking to it, but the forum was making weird edits...add the following after instagram.com to see it: /p/CbGCairtAjD/
I posted this video here but a moderator deleted my post because there are other thread about mimiq ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ So my info are incomplete. His choice. No problem.

071 -Dizzy VH4
Amp Channel A is using Silver 3, Channel B is using Silver 2.
S1 is labelled Channel 2 but uses Channel A (V3)
S2 is labelled Channel 3 but uses Channel B (V2)

I know it's easy to swap the amps in Channel A and B but scenes 5-7 are unclear as to if they are meant to use V2 or V3 in the actual tone.

Attachments

• Dizzy VH4 scene 1.PNG
    Dizzy VH4 scene 1.PNG
    160.9 KB · Views: 25
  • Dizzy VH4 scene 2.PNG
    Dizzy VH4 scene 2.PNG
    159.4 KB · Views: 20
157 - octaplex' garden

you could probably play an entire ambient show on this preset alone with looped parts. absolutely gorgeous palette once you get the amp dialed in how you like it

In this tour, he use the axe just for delay and reverb in the end . Thatโ€™s an expensive delay ๐Ÿ˜…
But it does show that it replicates those instead of all the hardware he carried around ๐Ÿ˜‰

Those amps he can not do due to endorsement, like many other stuff. Its all about contracts & money

But it does show that it replicates those instead of all the hardware he carried around ๐Ÿ˜‰

Those amps he can not do due to endorsement, like many other stuff. Its all about contracts & money
Not sure . He played his whole life with boogie . I believe that some musicians got tastes and donโ€™t change their gear just for money .

Not sure . He played his whole life with boogie . I believe that some musicians got tastes and donโ€™t change their gear just for money .
What i ment was even if it was easier with axe fx he still would choose mesa due to commercial reasons and he does not have to carry all those amps and cabs hahaha

What i ment was even if it was easier with axe fx he still would choose mesa due to commercial reasons and he does not have to carry all those amps and cabs hahaha
And Iโ€™m not sure about that โ˜บ๏ธ. When you can play with the real deal, who wants the copy seriously. Even more when someone bring your stuff and cleans your guitar for you ๐Ÿ˜…

Back
Top Bottom