Axe-Fx III Factory Presets Release 19.04

Switched with MIDI (Behringer FCB1010) from Preset 006 "Top Boost" to Preset 007 "Prince Tone". So no Sound anymore out of my MARK II and the Output 1 LED Meter lights fully! Switching to other presets are also without Sound - had to power cycle!
After that the Unit works again and if i try to replicate the Problem all works o.k. for now! Anyone had a similar problem?

You're amazing, and so are the new presets and scenes. Thanks and appreciation for all the hard work - to all involved!

I've had my Axe III a little over a year. In that time Fractal has gone from FW14.05 to 19.04, and issued two new factory preset packages to take full advantage of the latest FW!
Say what you will about how FAS devices compare to the competition in terms of what you hear and ease-of-use, whether you think it's close or not, but this dedication to FREE IMPROVEMENTS makes Fractal the best!!!
Who else does this? (Certainly not my ISP. :rolleyes: But that's another story...)

All,

Axe-Fx III factory presets have been updated for firmware version 19.04
These were done with much help from @chris @2112 @iaresee @Cooper Carter @austinbuddy @Mark Day, with additional thanks to @yek

Among various small improvements, these new presets feature adjustments for the CNFB modeling, also taking advantage of new effect types and features. They adjust for the compressor "overhaul", and correct an issue where the Sequencer had been set to "pause" in older presets. A few Easter Eggs are included.

1. An ALL BANKS file is now included. It overwrites the first 384 presets from just one installation.
2. As always, it is recommend that you back up your current presets before any major update or installation.

As always, thank you for choosing Fractal Audio Systems.

https://www.fractalaudio.com/downlo...x-3/19p0/Axe-Fx-III-Factory-Presets-19p04.zip
Question. I updated the presets through fractal bot but on the axe fx 3 screen never showed that it was updating and when fractal bot got done it never popped up to shut down the axe fx 3. is this normal now?

I loaded Bank A from the early download yesterday and enjoyed the sounds for the ones I had time to audition. Prior to loading the new Bank A, I adjusted the name of the preset where the Bank’s first preset would get placed. It was the same preset name (from a previous Bank A load), but I added a character then saved it. After loading the new, the preset name still retained the additional character, as if it didn’t actually load. Fractal-Bot gave me no errors and reported the Bank load complete, when it finished. I doubt this is of any concern, but just thought I’d mention it.

I really don't know what you did but this is one of the best updates ever! The firmware and new banks sound the best ever! Even my own patches sound so much better! Thanks to everyone at Fractal!!!!

LOL, is Chugnuts a new one? If so, having a bunch of fun on that one. Red Skullcrusher for the win.

Reactions: GBM
Back
Top Bottom