Axe-Fx III Factory Presets

What is so hard about transferring a bank file 3 times ? It takes like literally a few seconds extra work.... and, you can pick and choose where you want each bank.

I don’t see or understand the “need” for one mega bank file.....

Cliff and Co can sit down and update all the presets for us, for free, a huge undertaking, and we can’t be bothered to load 3 banks ?

what am I missing ?
This again:
If you read his signature it'll be clearer ;)

Hell Yeah!!! I just did a reset to all stock presets and cabs. Instead of chasing the rabbit (IRs, User presets), I'm staying with what Fractal offers and working through it.

I ended up doing the same. Backed up, reset, and start fresh.

One thing I did the last couple days was watch the Axe FX Tutorial video on working from the front panel and made an entire preset from scratch without Axe Edit. Really helpful to know and it changed how I worked a little bit. For instance I spent more time demoing different delay types for instance rather than just picking my default. Will do a bit more of that too.

Thanks so much for doing this, it really helps understand what the new 'baseline' is without having to do all the tweaks in the individual FW updates as they are published.

If it is going to happen and I’m involved, I will probably be want it to be free of charge. Because the knowledge and creativity is Cliff’s and Matt’s.

But first I have to overcome my dislike of making videos, or come up with another approach. :)
Yes ,WE understand ,,But some of us are so in need of the VIDEO`s that at least we or someone could come up with a volunteer or donation for your time and effort and expertise.,...We appreciate and all of those that make this Forum so useful to all of us.
thanks again,

Great, thanks, I always love to try some updated presets.

I do wonder if the Petrucci rig factory preset was updated. Because the first thing I noticed was that this preset doesnt actually use his signature amp model. Thats a bit odd right? A bit of a bummer to me; I was looking forward to learn more about the JP2C with this preset.

Anyway I will look at the other updated versions that have been posted.

Cheers!

Thanks, and good question Dre

Yes ,WE understand ,,But some of us are so in need of the VIDEO`s that at least we or someone could come up with a volunteer or donation for your time and effort and expertise.,...We appreciate and all of those that make this Forum so useful to all of us.
thanks again,
Did you see Cooper Carter masterclass ? Worth it man

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom