Axe-Fx III Factory Presets

I did make a backup of all of my v10 presets as suggested.
I guess when installing this, it basically wipes out all of the banks with the new presets, correct?
Thus, any presets I had saved with v10 will need to be re-done under the new v11 presets?
I was hoping I could re-import a couple of the previous saved presets and my delay settings and chosen cabs, etc would still be there but I guess not?

I did make a backup of all of my v10 presets as suggested.
I guess when installing this, it basically wipes out all of the banks with the new presets, correct?
Thus, any presets I had saved with v10 will need to be re-done under the new v11 presets?
I was hoping I could re-import a couple of the previous saved presets and my delay settings and chosen cabs, etc would still be there but I guess not?
if you load presets on top of other presets, they are replaced.

you can always reload your saved presets as you want.

do you use factory presets?

if you load presets on top of other presets, they are replaced.

you can always reload your saved presets as you want.

do you use factory presets?

Yup...I am using all the factory presets.
What I figure I will do is load up the old preset on a blank area and just cut and paste my effects settings for that preset over to the new one. Seems simple enough. Thank goodness for the editor!

What I figure I will do is load up the old preset on a blank area and just cut and paste my effects settings for that preset over to the new one. Seems simple enough. Thank goodness for the editor!
I’d just keep what you have and reset the amp block, remembering important changes you made. Chances are you’ll like the sound aside from basic bass mid treble gain adjustments.

Instead of cut and paste just save each block effect under whatever name you want. When loading old presets or creating a new one just add effect block and load your saved block.

No, that will create what you want : an offline megabank
I'm really surprised how much people still don't know the tools they can get freely...

I might be slow, and Danish (often combined...) but this wont work. When I open first bank it will not let me drop the next bank in too.

Sorry, had no idea you were in the hospital. I will figure something out or wait until FAS release an All Bank file.
I hope you get well soon.

Sorry, had no idea you were in the hospital. I will figure something out or wait until FAS release an All Bank file.
No problem mate
I thought bank drag n drop was implemented, maybe not, i can't check

No problem mate
I believe it is. I think, and I was wrong before, he wants 1 file with all 3 banks, so he doesn't have to load Bank A, then B, then C.
And I don't remember ever seeing all 3 banks released in one bank file, except of course the zip file with all 3 in it.
He could use a file joiner program, but it could very well corrupt the banks.

Dont know why but never really got on with the factory presets, and got quite excited about this release. Tried a few, and still dont really work for me at all. My presets are primarily tweaked Mokes/Fremens, few Austin Buddys & Burgs ....mayb e I should spend a bit more time playing with them

Dont know why but never really got on with the factory presets, and got quite excited about this release. Tried a few, and still dont really work for me at all. My presets are primarily tweaked Mokes/Fremens, few Austin Buddys & Burgs ....mayb e I should spend a bit more time playing with them
I find the factory presets a good starting point. I think any preset needs tweaking for whatever full rig we are playing through, be it studio monitors, headphone, FRFR cabs and guitar cabs. Then, add to that the guitar used, pickups and brand of outboard amp/speaker, etc. I find I have to cut bass almost in half, primarily because of my setup.

Maybe I'm missing something - why do you need all the presets in a single bank file? It's not that much more work to load 3 smaller bank files.

OLE said:
Yes, that will make the transfer of all 3 banks, but I want a "All bank" syx file so I can do it in Fractal Bot :)
I know, I am not easy to please.
No problem mate
He stated he wants to be able to transfer the mega preset file in Fractal Bot. I think there lies the problem.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm just pointing out that it's a mistake in the preset. The scene is named "6550" and it used to load with channel A selected, which is the 6550 model.
If these Version 11preset updates were a team effort, you may find more, if they accidentally saved in another scene. So if you find more follow @RDH's solution "Switch to amp channel A and it's back"

What is so hard about transferring a bank file 3 times ? It takes like literally a few seconds extra work.... and, you can pick and choose where you want each bank.

I don’t see or understand the “need” for one mega bank file.....

Cliff and Co can sit down and update all the presets for us, for free, a huge undertaking, and we can’t be bothered to load 3 banks ?

what am I missing ?

Back
Top Bottom