Axe-Fx III Factory Presets

Hell Yeah!!! I just did a reset to all stock presets and cabs. Instead of chasing the rabbit (IRs, User presets), I'm staying with what Fractal offers and working through it.

Im using Axe-Manage Presets to try and save these. I opened the bank and drag them over into the slot and hit save. The progress bar moves but when its all done the presets are empty. Did I miss a step or is something weird here? Now all of bank A is gone.

Im using Axe-Manage Presets to try and save these. I opened the bank and drag them over into the slot and hit save. The progress bar moves but when its all done the presets are empty. Did I miss a step or is something weird here? Now all of bank A is gone.
That means you don't have the latest firmware installed.

Ok, I’m thoroughly confused, (as usual around here). So I updated 11 straight up. My global said yes. So, all my amps no matter how old the preset, should be updated, correct? Why do I need this file?

+1...
And... some presets do have the new curves added but have the Cab Resonance set to Zero... (like preset PLEXI 50W/100W)... is that on purpose...?

+1 on this... not sure I understand when Cab Resonance should/would be set to 0 versus some other number. (I know - use my ears... but I'd like to hear at least a little of the science/theory behind it.)

I could never bond with 59 Bassguy before (001 preset). I loaded the new factory presets and I am stuck on Scene 2 (Cranked) for the last hour.
I want try other presets to I just can't because it is so good!

Back
Top Bottom