Awesome sounds and playing. It won't make me a better player {although it might, because I can already tell that I will have a hard time putting the guitar down), but it sure will make what I play sound that much better. Got on the wait list 2/3. Hopefully it won' be too much longer! Please keep the videos coming.

Excellent! Your videos are seriously making the wait both harder and easier :)
Thanks for doing them, and looking forward to each new one.

Hate to be a debbie downer, but the playing is great,the presets all sound yuck to me as often they do. Especially the 'high gain' have no balls, luckily they are all tweakable to ones own delight...

Hate to be a debbie downer, but the playing is great,the presets all sound yuck to me as often they do. Especially the 'high gain' have no balls, luckily they are all tweakable to ones own delight...
It was mentioned earlier that the other channels/scenes are being ignored. Possibly drive pedals/compressors are ignored?

I hear you... I am not worried about that at all. The massive amount of IR's will be enough to satisfy my caffeine infused rage.

It was mentioned earlier that the other channels/scenes are being ignored. Possibly drive pedals/compressors are ignored?

I hear you... I am not worried about that at all. The massive amount of IR's will be enough to satisfy my caffeine infused rage.
Yeah. Unless the drives, compressors, etc were on by default, I didn’t turn anything on. I played through scene 1 of each preset as they come on. Understandable that some people will not love the tones. Everyone has different ears

The ones that appeal to me the most so far, just based on these clips:

FAS Lead
Brownface
CA3+ clean
ODS-100
Brown sound

I think they sounded great.

FYI loved your riffing on the FAS Lead I patch. Very nice!

Thanks for doing this. It's excellent for those who are not 'there' yet.

Although I consider (sadly) that these patches will not sound nearly as good under my finger's attention.

I think they sounded great.

FYI loved your riffing on the FAS Lead I patch. Very nice!

Thanks for doing this. It's excellent for those who are not 'there' yet.

Although I consider (sadly) that these patches will not sound nearly as good under my finger's attention.
Dude thank you!! Ill keep posting! Im having so much fun getting to know the unit

I find these kinds of videos interesting because my setup sounds very different - even with a similar guitar. My les paul into presets like FAS modern or Das Metall sound very different - thick and chunky. Very useful to compare!

Back
Top Bottom