Wait until you hear the other scenes in those presets! Great examples here, and believe it or not there is much more in every preset. @camilovelandiamusic You are doing a great job demoing these presets!

Yes!!!!! The presets are much more involved than the demos show. I wanted to show case a short clip of each preset and keep it within a “5 minute or so” ratio. Demoing all the scenes would make the videos over 15 minutes easily. Ill dedicate a video to show the scenes and “channels”. But yes, theyre amazing!!

Yes!!!!! The presets are much more involved than the demos show. I wanted to show case a short clip of each preset and keep it within a “5 minute or so” ratio. Demoing all the scenes would make the videos over 15 minutes easily. Ill dedicate a video to show the scenes and “channels”. But yes, theyre amazing!!
You're doing all good here, my friend! As I found out, you can spend hours in one preset, so I totally understand your method. You've got a knack for picking styles that suite the preset. Everyone (including me) is enjoying your work!

Back
Top Bottom