Absolute spot on the Vox sounds. After all these years of updating and trying different Cabpacks - very nice now to hear that great sound direct out of the box.

These Marshalls were really nice.

I really dont like how Fenders break up, does not sound pleasing to me. Sounds a bit ice-picky and shrill. Good playing though.

Wow that's way later than even me! I got on the list when the email went out on Feb. 6
Yep, I've got a long wait! haha. It took me a long time to get on board with Amp Sim technology. Then when I was convinced the difference between the real amp and sims was so minuscule you could hardly tell the difference, it took me a long time to decide on a product. I was back and forth with Kemper and Fractal for so ages. I also considered two notes studio so I could use my tube amp, but I live in a small NYC apartment so Fractal won in the end. From all the sound bytes I've heard (both Axe FX 2 and 3) I think I've made the right choice.

Wow, those all sound killer- the AC's sound incredible. The 15 cooks! Seems like Fenders and Voxes always really put modelers to the test- clean and light crunch leave no where to hide- but these sound incredible.

This. That AC15 sounded killer.

Great demo.

Back
Top Bottom