Axe-Fx III Factory Preset Banks 16p03 - Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the only reason it's still considered preview? I really dug the final preset release before this still working through them. I'd happily go again if they're final, but I'd rather wait of there's going to be another preset release soon.

Clarification please?
Yes. There might still be bugs in them and some minor releases may still be necessary.

I have another factory preset that I'm addicted to: Rackmount Preamps X2, esp. sc. 8. It has some kind of "body" to it that I love!

may I request addition of bass presets ? for the sv bass and the usa bass models? I think the usa bass presets were wiped out going to these new cygnus presets

Unless the number of factory presets allocated is already "filled" to max amount of 383?

The only physical amp I own at the moment is a Matchless Clubman 35. I dunno how close that model is to a Matchless Chieftain but the tones dialed in on the Matchbox Chieftain preset sure sound a LOT like what I coax out of my amp. I was very happy with this discovery today! I'll probably keep that physical amp forever but only for sentimental reasons :)

The only physical amp I own at the moment is a Matchless Clubman 35. I dunno how close that model is to a Matchless Chieftain but the tones dialed in on the Matchbox Chieftain preset sure sound a LOT like what I coax out of my amp. I was very happy with this discovery today! I'll probably keep that physical amp forever but only for sentimental reasons :)
I’ve always wanted to play through a Clubman. Sweet amp!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom