Axe-Fx III Factory Preset Banks 16p03 - Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Cliff and all at FAS! These sound amazing and the upgrade to Cygnus of FM3 is incredible. Absolutely love it! One question though.....how can I convert the standard IRs in all the presets to Ultra res in a single push of a button? Or do I have to go preset to preset and switch over? Thank you in advance for your instruction.

@Admin M@ 0035 - Tucana - Scene 5 (Dry Clean), amp is Tucana Lead instead of Tucana Clean. Thanks for all the effort! The new presets are great (though I liked the old ones also).

Is it a possible bug in preset #085 Try Axes ,Scene 2&3 sound identical ,same settings in all parameter even if the amp channel are different?

I confirmed that those two scenes are indeed using the different channels: Green vs. Yellow. You are of course free to change settings for either channel and re-save the preset :)

Silly question: I use the first 30 or so presets for my own personal presets: is it possible to install these starting from (or ending with) a particular preset number or will it overwrite everything? I suppose I can always export my own presets and then manually move the factory ones to the end of the preset list and then re-import my own, but I'm just trying to save steps.

Open preset manager in the editor and drag a bank into the preview pane instead of using FractalBot. Then you can place the individual presets where you want them by dragging them from the preview pane to the preset number you want. Don’t forget to save when done.

To whomever gave The Police preset/scenes some love on this release - Thank you. Now I need to remember how to play DeDoDoDo. I'm gonna cheat and glance at my old Andy Summers charts. It's been more than a few years.

And I just discovered why for the first time I wish I had the fc12 vs. my fc6 - there are 8 scenes on many of these presets. Would be nice to have them all in one view. And talk about a guy who would really like the fxiii. Andy, ditch the Eclipse and take a dip in the Fractal pond if you are lurking.

whomever gave The Police preset/scenes some love on this release - Thank you

Andy, ditch the Eclipse and take a dip in the Fractal pond if you are lurking.

You're welcome. Glad they work well for you.

Andy is a huge Axe-Fx fan. I've spoken with him several times and I work with his tech Dennis. I understand they're going to be touring with the unit when things resume.

Thanks Cliff and all at FAS! These sound amazing and the upgrade to Cygnus of FM3 is incredible. Absolutely love it! One question though.....how can I convert the standard IRs in all the presets to Ultra res in a single push of a button? Or do I have to go preset to preset and switch over? Thank you in advance for your instruction.

As far as I know, any IR in the Axe-Fx III that is not already in UltraRes does not have a corresponding UltraRes version in the Axe-Fx III. So in short, you can substitute, but you cannot convert. Also, you say "all the presets", but probably 99% of the presets are already using UltraRes IRs.

I can see the FAS business philosophy.

"We are going to make our customer base so incredibly spoiled they will not even think of the far distant competition. No resting on the tremendous mountain of praise for the FAS team, we will work our butts off to keep the Axe family as cutting edge as we possibly can!"

And Cliff makes that happen. Thanks Cliff for running the company as well as you do, and for staying as focused and dedicated to making our guitar enjoyment such a priority! All I can say is - Thank you and WOW!

I fixed all of the reported issues and re-uploaded the file to the server. The zip has the same name, but the banks it contains now have the letter "b" at the end: Axe-Fx-III-bank-A-16p03b, etc.

I also added a ReadMe about how to update presets.

It was a privilege to be able to help out with this project. The factory presets are so densely packed with glorious tones now.

Bank A highlights for me include, but are not limited to;

"Who's Next" - just RIDICULOUS.

"Ruby Rocket" - organic, bloomy, touch sensitive.

"Comet Concourse" - angry and rude but so beautiful when you clean it up with the volume knob.

The ACL inspired tones on "EJ Clean".

Dedicated presets for "Triple Crest" and "Archean" models.

There's even some love for fans of modern multiband bass tones!

fantastic bass indeed leon. :) JDAnalog

No, there is not, but I did increase the number by removing some redundancies and building extra models into new "Bonus" Scenes.
Thanks for all the hard work and dedication M@👏 really appreciated and indeed long overdue! Thanks for the attention to detail!👍

I fixed all of the reported issues and re-uploaded the file to the server. The zip has the same name, but the banks it contains now have the letter "b" at the end: Axe-Fx-III-bank-A-16p03b, etc.

I also added a ReadMe about how to update presets.
Same link as in the OP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom