Axe-Fx III Factory Preset Banks 16p03 - Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh it was in the wiki. Thank you. I guess the 3 million posts in the forum wasn't enough or the extended novel that is the owners manual wasn't a good enough place to hide that info or just maybe my dumb frustrated ass just couldn't see what was in front of my face. I'm going to go with the latter. Thank you for the help.

manual page 77.

I was feeling pretty good about myself the other night. Made it up to the "Wrecker Rocket" preset in bank A then got stuck there for a good hour. Now that another preview of the presets has been released I guess its back to square one... gotta see what new scenes may have popped up. At this rate I'll make it to bank B in a month or so :). Good stuff!

• Haha
Reactions: J.C
It's been a principle that factory presets never worked for me and always needed some tweaking.
That's over. Many are great right out of the box and don't need one single turn of any knob. And I'm not even limited to my Strats there anymore. Some seem to work with any of my guitars. Fantastic stuff! Thank you.

Hi all

Can I ask is this the final version of all presets now? Just wondering if it's worth updating the ones I have on the Axe or waitng as version 16.01 is really good.

Cheers

This is a preview, not a release version.

That's a personal decision.
Thanks bud.

I know it's personal, I love the current presets so much I'll wait until the final version is released then upgrade.

Thank you and God know how they can improve on the previous version, so many great presets.

Just wondering if it's worth updating the ones I have on the Axe or waitng as version 16.01 is really good.

I would personally recommend this upgrade. This is simply an extended version of 16.01, including fixes. The only reason it isn't on the web site is that such things are often "broken in" on the forum for a few days.

Nameless Streets was great. Now it's even greater.

Unrelated edit: my favorite scene name: Life in My Hole. (I also love to play that song...because I can)

Are we supposed to do anything special before we update to the latest firmware version and fractal bot?

Setting aside all discourse about manuals, wikis, novels, and intelligence, the one and only thing that you should habitually do when installing firmware is to read the RELEASE NOTES and the READ ME, both of which are included with each firmware download.

Is it a possible bug in preset #085 Try Axes ,Scene 2&3 sound identical ,same settings in all parameter even if the amp channel are different?

Last edited:
Setting aside all discourse about manuals, wikis, novels, and intelligence, the one and only thing that you should habitually do when installing firmware is to read the RELEASE NOTES and the READ ME, both of which are included with each firmware download.
I meant no disrespect, I was frustrated and I have spent considerable time reading through the manual, reading forum posts, searching the forums, reading the wiki, Yeks guides and release notes. I couldn't find the reset function for some reason so I asked. The moderators and community have been excellent in answering and helping. As a new user I find that all the information is daunting to say the least. Once I did the reset, things sounded correct again. Thank you for your response and I will try to keep my frustration out of further posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom