Axe-Fx III Factory Preset Banks 16p03 - Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
★ Axe-Fx III Factory Preset Banks are now ready for firmware 16.03 ★

Thank you for your continued excitement about the new factory presets.
The rest of Bank A is now "enhanced" with new bonus scenes, Performance Controls, and other exciting additions including a few uses of some of the newest features. @2112 and @iaresee deserve a very special thank you for helping with this project.

IMPORTANT: These banks require a minimum firmware version of 16.03.

The easiest way to install is to use the "All Banks" file, included in the zip.
https://www.fractalaudio.com/downlo...x-3/16p0/Axe-Fx-III-Factory-Presets-16p03.zip

This is considered a "Preview" release because it won't appear on the web site or go on production units yet.

Last edited:
Are we supposed to do anything special before we update to the latest firmware version and fractal bot? Where would one find the default settings or a way to reset the axfx and start over? I fear that I did something somewhere when I first bought my unit and it is affecting the overall sounds. Everything sounds like shit. I am monitoring through my interface into a set of ADAM A5X and I have monitored directly through the monitors via the axfx. This forum is so incredibly huge and almost useless to me as I've spent hours needlessly searching for every version of any keyword I can dream up for factory reset, factory default. etc etc.

Are we supposed to do anything special before we update to the latest firmware version and fractal bot? Where would one find the default settings or a way to reset the axfx and start over? I fear that I did something somewhere when I first bought my unit and it is affecting the overall sounds. Everything sounds like shit. I am monitoring through my interface into a set of ADAM A5X and I have monitored directly through the monitors via the axfx. This forum is so incredibly huge and almost useless to me as I've spent hours needlessly searching for every version of any keyword I can dream up for factory reset, factory default. etc etc.
https://wiki.fractalaudio.com/wiki/index.php?title=Reset_system_parameters

It was a privilege to be able to help out with this project. The factory presets are so densely packed with glorious tones now.

Bank A highlights for me include, but are not limited to;

"Who's Next" - just RIDICULOUS.

"Ruby Rocket" - organic, bloomy, touch sensitive.

"Comet Concourse" - angry and rude but so beautiful when you clean it up with the volume knob.

The ACL inspired tones on "EJ Clean".

Dedicated presets for "Triple Crest" and "Archean" models.

There's even some love for fans of modern multiband bass tones!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom