Axe-Fx III Cygnus Presets - Banks A & B Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am LOVING this Limelight preset!!! It sounds fanfuckingtastic on SO many things!

Thanks. That's my main preset these days.
I have a version with two custom user cabs that's even better.
When we finish PRESET CAB BUNDLES, I promise it will be the first thing I share.
(Ouch, there's a nice incentive for you to hammer us on that).

(re: the Limelight preset)

As you know, you’ve got another true believer here. And I’m not going to mention … that … thing … you said …

until the time comes to say “thank you” once again.

Thank you for the the LimelighM@ Preset!

Since I've tried it 3 days ago I still haven't moved to other preset, even though I've never played a Rush song before :D

I have even bought the BFD Neil Peart kit, for more fun.

This is my first sketch. A work in progress, I'm still learning to play the song properly:

Last edited:

Since I've tried it 3 days ago I still haven't moved to other preset, even though I've never played a Rush song before :D

This is my first sketch. A work in progress, I'm still learning to play the song properly:

Sounds great man!

One little tip... try adding the 9th to the A chord in the main riff (after the intro, once the drums are in.) I've been using that preset on DT songs, and it sounds great!

Noice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom