Axe-Fx III Cygnus Presets - Banks A & B Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having problems importing the presets. I'm using Fractal Bot via the normal transfer method. Select where I want the presets to go. Proceed. Fractal Bot confirms the presets have been successfully sent. Go to check the presets and there is nothing there? I'm worried there might be something wrong with the memory in my Axe FX 3? I can create new presets no problem but can't import the factory presets. FYI - I have cleared the banks so there is no overwrite - all the preset spots are empty.

I'm having problems importing the presets. I'm using Fractal Bot via the normal transfer method. Select where I want the presets to go. Proceed. Fractal Bot confirms the presets have been successfully sent. Go to check the presets and there is nothing there? I'm worried there might be something wrong with the memory in my Axe FX 3? I can create new presets no problem but can't import the factory presets. FYI - I have cleared the banks so there is no overwrite - all the preset spots are empty.
Are you on the latest firmware?

Did you refresh in Manage Presets?

Dude I think he is going as fast as he can .Its literally hundreds of presets , Can you not play with bank A B ,for a bit ?
i am sure there is enough to keep you entertained
Exactly, you can have fun for weeks with only Bank A and B.
And if someone is not patient enough, why not creating own presets.

The preview of Bank C will be ready today.
Guys, I just wanna say thank you for this. I know it is an absolute ton of work and an IMMENSE task and undertaking, but it is VERY well worth it!! These presets are off the wall PHENOMENAL💥🙀!!! I have never seen so many amazing, inspiring and useable presets on any piece of gear, and this is quite literally banks of gold you're giving us...I can stay on any of these well crafted and tuned presets for hours each!!

Amazing job with the leveling too, I've never seen the presets so well leveled yet! 👏

And though @Admin M@ would humbly claim Cygnus is the real star, @Admin M@, you are such a monster creative mind with so much knowledge, experience, and imagination! How you come up with some of these things is far beyond my understanding of the unit and I've been a FAS user for well over a decade! You are frighteningly good at these things! Plus things like the libraries and manuals and oh boy.....let's just leave it at you're a beast machine! 💪Cheers! 🍻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom