Axe-Fx III Cygnus Presets - Banks A & B Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
132: Ambience@21 The "new" flanger shines here in Scene 4. (See what I mean about it having been awhile? That was new in FW 12!)

182: Using dual source modifiers allows what was once 1/8 Filter Trem to become a whole range of cool touch-sensitive filter LFO tones.

185: What was once just "Bohemian Rhapsody" now includes two different Brian-inspired Quad Diatonic harmony scenes.

190 Ric-O-Twelve would be one of many that use the new Virtual Capo.

You'll also find some presets use Scene Controllers for morphing instead of hard switching.

Etc. etc. etc.
See what I mean? :)

Interesting, I thought Cliff mentioned closing AE the other day when using FractalBot. Either way, as soon as I closed AE, I was able to load the new preset Banks with no further failures.
You can't use the FractalBot that's inside Axe-Edit if you close Axe-Edit ;)

The comment you refer to was relevant to the standalone FractalBot.

Wow, really well done. I just got through Bank A over the past several days. I don't ever remember the factory presets sounding so good (all the way back from the AX8 days). Don't know if it has something to do with Cygnus that allows presets to translate better across different guitars. Picked up a bunch of AMP + CAB combos that have made my own presets sound so much better. Thanks !!

Interesting, I thought Cliff mentioned closing AE the other day when using FractalBot. Either way, as soon as I closed AE, I was able to load the new preset Banks with no further failures.
You can have one or the other open but not both. If both are open the first one wins.

Edit has Fractal-Bot embedded so you don’t have to quit and load the standalone version.

Whilst I don't generally use the factory presets, I'm sure I'm going to find some gems in there to save to my block library.

Thank you for your dedication to the cause.

Thanks for this! Im going to try a bank-by-bank backup (normally do whole unit) and check out the new goodness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom