Axe-Fx III Cygnus Factory Presets - Bank A Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never updated the factory presets since I got this thing two years ago. Not entirely sure what to expect. Just go to import preset and it will know what to do with it and not overwrite my own presets which start at #384?

(I read the whole thread hoping someone else would stick their head out and ask before I had to hahaha)
It will ask which bank you want to overwrite.

Danny W.

I already own a wha and a whammy 😅. I imagine the wha is good in the axe . The whammy I don’t know, The effect is special . The expression pedals are globally overpriced for what they are. I like the Dunlop pedal feel as I use them since 25 years now . Which expression pedal is the best for the axe ? (Just to know)

I've got a Jerry Cantrell wah and Digitech WH-5, they both sit in my closet. ;)

I love the EV-1. I used to use an Ernie Ball volume pedal for years and it's like a smoother version of that. The size comes in handy when you want to be precise with it, perfect for stuff like delay mixes when you're being careful to not go overboard. I use a Mission Engineering pedal for the wah cuz I'm way too used to that kind of enclosure for wah pedals.

I already own a wha and a whammy 😅. I imagine the wha is good in the axe . The whammy I don’t know, The effect is special . The expression pedals are globally overpriced for what they are. I like the Dunlop pedal feel as I use them since 25 years now . Which expression pedal is the best for the axe ? (Just to know)
Mission Engineering,
I got 3, one spring loaded, when I got the Axe-Fx II eight years ago. Never an issue, built like tanks, thousands of hours usage, still works like the day I got them.

I've never updated the factory presets since I got this thing two years ago. Not entirely sure what to expect. Just go to import preset and it will know what to do with it and not overwrite my own presets which start at #384?

(I read the whole thread hoping someone else would stick their head out and ask before I had to hahaha)
@Doug Notter

If you use Fractal-Bot, it will ask you which bank on the unit you want to overwrite. By choosing "SEND TO BANK A", you are designating the first 128 presets (000-127 or 001-128).

Any chance of an 'Uber Chugga IV' preset coming out? The version III is messed up pretty bad with the new update. At least it is for me. :(

I cannot remember if it was in the factory presets or not...

Had my weekly rehearsal with my band tonight -- dialed through several of the presets as we jammed. It's like being a kid in a candy store, but the candy is amps. Really just a stellar job with these presets. Dweezil's Bassman, the jumped Tweed, Budda... so many goodies in there. Bravo! Thanks for releasing this while you guys work on the rest; this will keep me entertained for quite a while.

Incredible feel and tones, across the board. Thanks Fractal!! Also that Bulb’s Judgement scene in the ‘Djentlemanly’ scene is going to keep me occupied for a while...

Quick question...
Do you have to turn off the Axe after updating the presets? I ask because when I had Fractal Bot do the update, the preset I was on didn't change. Do you have to reboot after this to get the changes to register?
Thanks.

Quick question...
Do you have to turn off the Axe after updating the presets? I ask because when I had Fractal Bot do the update, the preset I was on didn't change. Do you have to reboot after this to get the changes to register?
Thanks.

no

Actually, let me ask a specific question about one of the presets. In the preset "5153" is the scene "Blue 50 Watt" one of the changes? I'm just trying to ascertain if my presets did update. Thanks.

Actually, let me ask a specific question about one of the presets. In the preset "5153" is the scene "Blue 50 Watt" one of the changes? I'm just trying to ascertain if my presets did update. Thanks.

Make sure to refresh the presets in Axe-Edit (press the refresh icon).

after updating, scene 4 is named Blue 50.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom