• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Axe-Fx III Cygnus Factory Presets - Bank A Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
Last edited:

DaveP

Inspired
Edit:

Link not working here. Resolved, thanks. I was spoiled by the instant download the firmware link performed. SO much extra work work now. :cool:

Last edited:

randyman

Experienced
Can’t wait to check these out. Thanks!

Edit: Checked them out. Agog. FAS Lead 1, scene 2 … holy moly. New Pettrucci Rig … whoa.

Last edited:

Sleestak

Power User
I spent a little time yesterday tinkering with my existing (pre-Cygnus) presets, and was thinking "I bet Matt will release some awesome presets soon". :) Thanks so much! Can't wait to get rocking.

My name is mud

Power User
when you dont own a wha controller pedal, there is always the wha block active doing strange things in most of the presets .it is not possible to bypass the wha block by default ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom