Axe-Fx III Cygnus Factory Preset Banks A, B, and C

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been away for a while, but I just got he Axe III mk II and I am installing these banks on 16.2 now. I am very psyched! Thank you Cliff and everyone else at FAS - this is such a great product, and you support it so incredibly well.

Joe

Sounds great! Almost got stuck on preset 000. Always love that ‘59 baseman! The quality of the distortion overtones, dynamics and harmonics is exceptional. The guitars’ volume knob is more useful than ever.

Alien surfing and FAS lead one are both perfect out of the box.

Got stuck playing Thin Lizzy’s Cowboys song on Galaxy… Added a full od drive … LOL.

Tried Smokin’ .. I get it, but still prefer a plexi with an eq.

Just superlative work all the way around.

Too much damn fun.

Last edited:
Sounds great! Almost got stuck on preset 000.
Haha. Dude, you got a long way to go.

These presets named for songs..., just play the opening chord, and voila! Seriously, if you haven't done it yet, dial up Stone In Love preset, and strum an open G chord. Just that. That's it. All it takes. You can hear it immediately!

Great work on these!

Axe-Fx III Factory Preset Banks A, B, and C — optimized for Cygnus firmware version 16.02 — are now ready for you to try and enjoy

IMPORTANT: These banks require firmware version 16.02, available here:
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/axe-fx-iii-firmware-release-version-16-02.173356/
After installing firmware 16.02, use Fractal-Bot to send the new preset banks to your unit. Using the "All Banks" file is most convenient, as it installs all 394 presets at once, overwriting the current contents of Banks A, B, and C on your unit.

Could someone either points me to a youtube video or some kind of tutorial for this process? I tried using fractool but I ended up in a weird state where all my presets have empty signal chains and titles, but the main preset navigation view has the correct names.

Attachments

• 2021-05-26_17-44-46 (2).jpg
    2021-05-26_17-44-46 (2).jpg
    345.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 2021-05-26_17-44-46 (3).jpg
    2021-05-26_17-44-46 (3).jpg
    623.8 KB · Views: 24
Could someone either points me to a youtube video or some kind of tutorial for this process? I tried using fractool but I ended up in a weird state where all my presets have empty signal chains and titles, but the main preset navigation view has the correct names.
Looks like things are working using Axe Edit, Fractool seems to have issues with the current firmware.

An hour just flew by using the piezo of my PRS SE HB II into the "Direct Injects" preset. Ton of songs with those 8 scenes. Great foundation to tweak on as well. Blending an F12-X200 / SD PS 170 with a pair of CLRs. Thank you @Admin M@ and all contributors!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom