AFIII Axe-Fx III: Classic Marshall Amps

Sounds great Camilo! Some of the amps you demo, I have played thru and thought nah! Then I listen to your demos and think I need to revisit some of them :)

If you pm your address, I'll buy and send you selector switch tip for that les paul :p :)
Haha youre too kind bro!! Mine broke when I moved into the place Im at now!

Wow! I gotta spend some time with the JVM410H and the JVM410 Satriani. Holy cow those sound good. I’m sure it’s a lot to do with the player though. :p Great video and playing as always.

The JVM410 Satriani has been one of my favs in the III - esp the first channel if you back down the gains. Love the cleans. Wasn't surprised to learn it was similar to an old 6100LM I had years ago....great green channel.

Great stuff! Did you leave the new 80's JMP out because it's too similar compared to these models? Really looking forward to try that one out.

Great stuff! Did you leave the new 80's JMP out because it's too similar compared to these models? Really looking forward to try that one out.
For a couple reasons!!! haha. I was out of scenes and channels! But also, I'm gonna do a high gain video so I wanted to leave some marshalls for that.

I was at the Dallas Guitar Show last week and saw a bunch of guy with cranked Marshalls and I was thinking - I don't know if the Axe can get that tone? Now I know it can.

Outstanding playing Camilo.

Greetings everyone,
In Axe Fx 2 Xl Plus I can take the sound of Joe Satriani. Any one help me about the setting. I love that sound but I can make it.
What amp and cab to set.
Thanks a lot.
Greetings from Portugal.

Back
Top Bottom