Axe-Fx iii cases

It’s super easy to build one, basically just a wooden box minus a front and back. Cover it in your choice of material, slap a few corner bumpers and a handle on there and your in business for like $30 or so in material cost.

I’ve built several now and it’s a price of cake even without any fancy tools. I can’t see how people pay so much for something so simple really.....

here is a 5u I threw together one afternoon just using some scraps I had laying around.
A0C27B14-BA76-4BD9-9114-C2ECE6626193.jpegCDF29CA8-CF18-472B-A4BF-42E172994106.jpeg

It’s super easy to build one, basically just a wooden box minus a front and back. Cover it in your choice of material, slap a few corner bumpers and a handle on there and your in business for like $30 or so in material cost.

I’ve built several now and it’s a price of cake even without any fancy tools. I can’t see how people pay so much for something so simple really.....

here is a 5u I threw together one afternoon just using some scraps I had laying around.
View attachment 77070View attachment 77071
Real nice job that. I can tell you now tho I wouldn't be able to do that😂

Check out reverb. They have a similar one for about $91 shipped. I've had 2 and they are pretty good. I think from Missouri ?

Back
Top Bottom