Axe-Fx III Cab List Spreadsheet

Some corrections that will also be made yo wiki:

• DBS_AC406_2X15_Re20_Cap_PZM_MicDI - Based on Acoustic Model 406 Wide 2X15 Bass Cabinet with 2 original Eminence speakers. RE20 in Cap position + Crown PZM. MicDI method.
  • DBS_GeekRB_4X10_D12_Cone_PZM_MicDI - Based on a 1990's Gallien-Krueger 410RBH 4X10+Tweeter Bass Cabinet with original proprietary GK speakers and tweeter. AKG D12vr in Cone position + Crown PZM. MicDI method.
  • DBS_TRAEL_1X15_Sen441_Cone_PZM_MicDI - Based on a 2009 Trace Elliot 1 x 15 TE1518 Bass Cabinet featuring the original 15 inch Celestion bass speaker. Sennheiser MD441 in Cone Position + Crown PZM. MicDI method.
  • DBS_WMAN1_1X12_M160_Cone_PZM_MicDI - Based upon a 1995 Pre-Fender SWR Workingman’s 12 Combo 1X12 plus tweeter Bass Amp Cabinet loaded with the original 1X12 Celestion K12T-200 proprietary speaker and SWR tweeter. M160 in Cone position + Crown PZM. MicDI method.

• also thanks to the cab contributors , Austin buddy ,
  • ML (so stoked to see Zilla ,Djent, Dizzy and more )
  • Justin York for selections from your killer Bipolar pack ''congrats on the latest addition to your family
  • OH some killer stuff
And of course FAS for getting it together and of course their own awesome IR options

Is this a copy of whats on the wiki? I notice some of the numbers from the wiki don't line up with whats actually in the III. Been converting presets from the 2XL+ to III all week, re-tweaking along the way with a heavy dose of cab analysis. Seeing whats changed from Legacy to the new factory cabs. Really digging the new factory cabs. And thank you for doing this, very handy. Was getting tired of searching my printed version.

Which ones?
yek what I'm seeing is in Factory Bank 2 starting at 308. Names and numbers are out of order after that. Wiki says Citrus '71 is between 635-638 picker shows it at 308-311. Things don't line up from 308 to 639. At least thats what im seeing here. Did I miss an update or something?

Thanks, I'll check it later.
Just wondered if you ever got to look at that? Still wondering if its something on my end. all firmware and software up to date. Had an odd issue importing a 12 cabinet batch into User1. Axe FX III utility said they transferred fine but when I went to the numbers I put in 9 were empty two had good names but no sound and one was all garbled text. Tried inputing again into User2 which was empty to begin with and they installed fine.

Yes, I checked it. At some point the order in the III has been changed. Some cabs changed position, a few were replaced.

I've updated Factory bank #1.

Will do #2 when I have time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom