Axe FX III as Audio Interface...

Wolven

New to Axe FX III... I'm trying to run the Output from a rack synth into the Axe FX III and have it mix that WITH the guitar going thru the Axe and output both on Output 1. I've read the manual and searched the forums, but couldn't find the answer.

Thanx,
Randy

Analog inputs. I took the Output (stereo) from an Integra 7 and plugged them in Input 3 on the Axe. I have Output 1 on the Axe going to my studio monitors. I don't have a DAW hooked up yet. I DID mess around with a preset sound and modified "Scene 8" to take input from Input 3 and send it to Output 1. That did pass thru the audio from the Integra, but unfortunately I couldn't get any sound from my guitar. Also having to setup a "scene" for every sound that I want to use would be a royal PITA... :)

You can have both Input 1 and Input 3 feeding to Output 1...

You don't really have a choice as far as modifying presets. If you want other input sources you have to add them.

You don't need a separate scene for this unless you want to use it to switch there block on/off via a scene change.

OK. Thanx! I did find you can "cable" from one row to another... So I just need a row that adds Input 3 and connect it to Output 1 on the other row?

OK. Thanx! I did find you can "cable" from one row to another... So I just need a row that adds Input 3 and connect it to Output 1 on the other row?
Assuming you want to go directly to the output without adding any effects, etc, yeah.

Back
Top Bottom