Axe Fx III and Tube Amp head with 4x12 Cab

Sorry, just finding your responses weird. An FRFR is not "the type of speaker that's meant to have a band mixed in it". Whatever you play, when you're in a band, there will be a band mixed in to your sound. All an FRFR is, is the sound of an amp through a mic'd up speaker cabinet.

You don't want to guess what other instruments will sound like in the mix? Ummm ok, but again whatever you play, other instruments will be in the sound unless you're playing solo.

You seem used to valve amps - that's cool, stick with it.

Sorry, but denying that volume has an effect on a sound is scientifically wrong. You prefer valve, that's cool.
Is a qsc k10.2 not considered an frfr speaker? It sure is used as a main in a pa system and or for a modelers, so maybe it's not an frfr? My responses are weird? Maybe just not that up on the verbal terms to a T..I am not the only that has mentioned qsc k series, I tried the HR108 and own the Friedman asc12. Those are maybe strictly frfr? Honestly I do not care what terms are used, I'd just like to get the best sound for my needs. So far it's only at home. The qsc was 100x better than the so called HR frfr, HR108 however , it still isn't enough cutting for a band setting.Sorry

Back
Top Bottom