Axe-Fx III and Headphones

I m thinking of the Dt 770 but in 80 ohm , not 250 !!!!
As it s clearly impossible yet , with the current situation to have Blue products .... Lola , Sadie or Mix Fi in Europe ...

I have the 770 80 ohm and they aren’t much louder to be honest. Maybe check out the Fidelio X2HR?

Are the Lolas not available in Europe? I’m probably not going to keep mine if you’re interested in a quote your way...

I have the 770 80 ohm and they aren’t much louder to be honest. Maybe check out the Fidelio X2HR?

Are the Lolas not available in Europe? I’m probably not going to keep mine if you’re interested in a quote your way...
Thanks ... the 80ohm should be quite more louder .
Yes with corona epidemic period it s difficult to have things from foreign countries far from Europe and should kept a while at customs ....
Yes we can discuss your Lola .. white or black ?

What impedance are they ??
And when you use them , how do you set output one when you use them ?
Thanks
They’re 35 Ohms.
I use my Axe as my interface, so when I use my headphones I turn my studio monitors off and my output one is pretty low, about 8 or 9 o clock.

I m thinking of the Dt 770 but in 80 ohm , not 250 !!!!
As it s clearly impossible yet , with the current situation to have Blue products .... Lola , Sadie or Mix Fi in Europe ...

Not true - I'm in the UK and ordered a pair of the new/refurbished Blue Lolas from the link @unix-guy kindly posted

I took a punt and ordered them on the 19th May and they arrived yesterday - absolutely superb and worked out at just over £90 with shipping and import duty etc

I think the supply of the new/refurb ones has run out, but worth keeping your eye on Amazon.com for future deals - if one comes up then go for it, I'm glad that I did

Hi ....
Does someone know the difference between blue Lola and Sadie , I know that one as a preamp and the other don t but I m speaking in terms of quality sound ....
Would be helpful .....
As the Beyer dt 770 pro 80 ohm appears not to be a good choice ...
Thanks

Hi ....
Does someone know the difference between blue Lola and Sadie , I know that one as a preamp and the other don t but I m speaking in terms of quality sound ....
Would be helpful .....
As the Beyer dt 770 pro 80 ohm appears not to be a good choice ...
Thanks
The Lola sounds like The Sadie with its amp turned off.

IMO the Mo-fi and Sadie sound as good with the amp turned off as with it turned on. I never use the bass boost option.

The amp is convenient. It lets me keep the Out 1 knob set at a fixed position.

Yes. It’ll turn a weak phone or iPod output into a full, loud sound.

Turn the output knob until the level sounds right. ;)
Thanks Rex .... yes but it was the trouble with the Dt880 , output knob was full and the sounds was missing a little power , punch ......

Thanks Rex .... yes but it was the trouble with the Dt880 , output knob was full and the sounds was missing a little power , punch ......

I run the DT880s at 250 ohms, and I think my output 1 dial is at 9 oclock. Any higher and it's too loud for me.

If you crank up your headphones to give you the power and punch of a speaker cabinet, you will damage your hearing.

:).... i must have already lost a part of my hearing ,
That could be the reason ...
Headphones are dangerously deceptive. It's easy to not realize how loud you have them. It's almost as if the pressure on both ears cancels out the apparent volume.

Next time you're listening to a strong headphone signal, move one cup off of your ear, and listen to the other one. It's a real wake-up call. :eek:

I recently picked up a pair of Mix-Fi's based on all the hype on this forum. I really like them--better than my MDR7506's, at least. Add another voice to the chorus of happy Mix-Fi/Mo-Fi users.

Back
Top Bottom