Axe-fx III and FM3 Max for live Devices

mikeavenaim

Hey all,

Been working on some cutsom M4L devices to help control automation from Ableton for live shows. This REALLY simplifies the automation workflow!

These are available on the HillValleyMusic gumroad. For some reason, the forum wont let me post any links.

Hope you enjoy and let me know if you cant access them.

Screen Shot 2022-10-08 at 1.20.29 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-10-08 at 1.21.33 PM.png

Last edited:
AH.. Thank you for this. Thats very helpful. I'm definitely not a "vendor". I'm a music director trying to help everyone out. But, totally understand the rules. Thanks again for this.
Ok... I checked your site and saw stuff for sale, so I made an assumption ;)

Yeah, you're right. They are for sale, but only because it takes SO long to make these. This is definitely not my job, more just a hobby thats become very helpful!

Hey all,

Been working on some cutsom M4L devices to help control automation from Ableton for live shows. This REALLY simplifies the automation workflow!

These are available on the HillValleyMusic gumroad. For some reason, the forum wont let me post any links.

Hope you enjoy and let me know if you cant access them.

View attachment 109543View attachment 109544
You might also want to contact FAS and ask for their permission to use their trademarked logos and how they want them presented, just to be safe and proactive. It's the cool thing to do.

...definitely not my job, more just a hobby thats become very helpful!
If that just rolled off your tongue... spectacular!

I assume you mean helpful to others?

Getting paid for helping others through a hobby? Livin' the dream, baby.

Best of luck.

Welcome along...M4L is some great stuff. Ableton is a great DAW. I mostly use the QC with it since it tends to sync better but I will check out your stuff for those times I use the AF3 or Fm9...!

If that just rolled off your tongue... spectacular!

I assume you mean helpful to others?

Getting paid for helping others through a hobby? Livin' the dream, baby.

Best of luck.
These devices were built for myself. So yes, helpful hobby. I've now decided to sell them as theyve taken me months to fugire out how to build correctly. Time is money!

Back
Top Bottom