Axe-Fx III and Audio Interface Help

I have recently come from a 6-year stint with the Kemper. I am loving the Axe III but seem to be having some trouble with it and my Presonus Audiobox 22 VSL. I have plugged it in just as I did with my Kemper. Sounds great through my monitors just like the Kemper. The issue I have is when I load up my DAW it doesn't show an input signal (there is sound though). I have a Mac and I have the latest software and firmware for that and the audio interface. I have tried using both the Presonus and the Axe-FX III as the audio interface and nothing. I have adjusted the input knob in the Axe as well and nothing. I use both Logic and n-Track DAWs and have the same issue in each. I tried my Kemper and it works just fine. I honestly don't think it is the Presonus and should be just a setting within the Axe. I just can't find or figure it out on my own. Am I missing something? I have been working on this for a couple of weeks and I have read the manual. I would love some suggestions and/or help. Thanks all!

When I first got my axe I had a similar issue and if I remember correctly I had to adjust the usb input levels on the axe. On the unit go into Setup/IO then page over to USB/AES. I think the all default to -40. I had to set mine all to 0 then everything worked.

The AxeFX supports multiple channels over USB. Assuming you have the levels turned up properly, the most likely explanation is you're monitoring the wrong USB channels.

Back
Top Bottom