Axe-Fx III Amp Model List

AxefxDan25

I recently received my Axe-Fx III with an FC-6, an EV-2 and playing through a Matrix GT1000FX with a 2x12 Vertical Mesa Cab and absolutely love it!

Since I didn't know what all the amp model names were based on, I relied heavily on Yek's Wiki page and his guides which are awesome. I wanted something quicker to reference so I put together the attached summaries of all the amp models. Has the Axe-Fx amp model number, Axe-Fx amp model name, what real life amp it's based on, and some additional notes if necessary.

3 Versions: First is sorted by Axe-Fx amp number, second is sorted by Axe-Fx amp model name, and the 3rd is sorted by the real life amps the Axe-Fx models are based on.

Easy to update, easy to print, and handy to have so I wanted to share it with all of you. I recently saw some posts of members that were looking for something similar as well.

I did get approval from Yek to post this since the majority of this is coming from his work. I'd be happy to update as future amp models come out.

Attachments

• Amp Number.pdf
    211.9 KB · Views: 491
  • Amp Model Name.pdf
    212 KB · Views: 424
  • Real Life Amp.pdf
    214 KB · Views: 563
Last edited:
Excellent quick reference!

Thanks, to you for this version, and to yek for the original expanded one. They're both great to have!

Awesome! Now both on my desktop. I wonder if hosting on a free site + using a short link like bitly would make life a little easier so it can be bookmarked, and as you update you don't need to attach a new version here. People just go to bookmark and it will download latest pdf.
Just a thought :) Well done on the list!

Instead of a free site can we just add this to the Fractal wiki? Be nice to browse on the wiki off of this page. At the top are links to Yek's guide and also a link back to a forum post much like this where someone put up a nice listing with photos of the physical amps. Maybe we can just add a link back to this forum post below? Not sure the rules with the fractal wiki but seems like that's an easy way to link it all up.

I recently received my Axe-Fx III with an FC-6, an EV-2 and playing through a Matrix GT1000FX with a 2x12 Vertical Mesa Cab and absolutely love it!

Since I didn't know what all the amp model names were based on, I relied heavily on Yek's Wiki page and his guides which are awesome. I wanted something quicker to reference so I put together the attached summaries of all the amp models. Has the Axe-Fx amp model number, Axe-Fx amp model name, what real life amp it's based on, and some additional notes if necessary.

3 Versions: First is sorted by Axe-Fx amp number, second is sorted by Axe-Fx amp model name, and the 3rd is sorted by the real life amps the Axe-Fx models are based on.

Easy to update, easy to print, and handy to have so I wanted to share it with all of you. I recently saw some posts of members that were looking for something similar as well.

I did get approval from Yek to post this since the majority of this is coming from his work. I'd be happy to update as future amp models come out.

Any chance you can share the Excel version of these? I was actually starting to put this together when i found your PDFs but its costs $ to convert.
Unless someone knows a method that is free.

Any chance you can share the Excel version of these? I was actually starting to put this together when i found your PDFs but its costs $ to convert.
Unless someone knows a method that is free.

•EDIT• Online version here

Here ya go. Copy/paste gets you 99% of the way there, just needed a few minutes of cleanup. This is just from the first PDF, you can sort to your hearts content.

Attachments

• AxeFX III Amp Models.xlsx.zip
    21.5 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Awesome! Now both on my desktop. I wonder if hosting on a free site + using a short link like bitly would make life a little easier so it can be bookmarked, and as you update you don't need to attach a new version here. People just go to bookmark and it will download latest pdf.
Just a thought :) Well done on the list!
i have hositng and can sort something if you guys want.

also new to this world..thanks for the excel file.
however how come i don't have some of these amp models on my axe3??
I have latest firmware etc

Back
Top Bottom