Not open for further replies.
In other words, just make us the video Leon 🤣
🪓 bug report 🪓

herbie Ch3 - bass knob
(The video is private hm)
Can I spray wd40?

Axe edit : 1.08.11
Latest beta

I watched back the video about 5 times trying to figure out what's the 'bug'.....I still see no real issue? What's the bug?

Also yeah, that's certainly not 'normal operation either....not sure why you would want to do that either?

"I see no real issue" :tearsofjoy: , maybe you have volume off !

the sounds when you turn the pot :expressionless: it crack like a dead pot

Last edited:
"I see no real issue" :tearsofjoy: , maybe you have volume off !

the sounds when you turn the pot :expressionless: it crack like a dead pot
is it the word "bug" that you all dislike guys ?
I m not english
call it as you want, but this sound is not "normal" and only there until now
Oh my bad, I DID have the volume very low here

The AxeFx III is THE BEST musical purchase I've ever made!!

The work that must have gone into this is unimaginable from my perspective, Bravo sir and a shoutout to your elves and to all the beta testers.
Well said...I'll 2nd that!!!! Thank you all.

LISTEN UP CHUCKLEHEADS

That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me...

I know what I'm doing this weekend!!!

giphy.gif

Question re the 5e3 Tweed Deluxe model: on the real amp, the "normal drive" volume control has a quirky effect where when plugged into the bright channel, as you turn it up between 10 and 12 the mids and volume drop out and you get a much more sparkly clean tone. It adds a huge variety of additional tones. I'm wondering if there's a plan to model that as well, as I'm sure many would agree it's a cool feature of the real amp.

I took the plunge and installed the beta version last week and wanted to take a minute to just say thanks! :)

The good reviews I'd been hearing have all been confirmed and then some. That is all, just some thanks and well deserved kudos for all the hard work!

I pulled out an old Super Reverb preset and it sounds fantastic, stuck on it playing for an hour or so.
I know not updated yet, whatever, just wanted to share this anyway.
Thanks Fas

The beta is sounding great! I am finding something a little strange, however. The Swart model seems to have changed a good bit (which is cool) but a palm muted low E produces a strange ringing/resonating sound. Is this intentional and accurate to the amp? I have a Swart amp right next to me and don't experience this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom