Axe-Fx III 16.00 Beta 5 "Cygnus" Firmware - Public Beta #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! Noticing in Axe-Edit 1.08.08 the Amp block "Type" box displays the wrong name for many of the models after updating from Beta 1 to Beta 2. Proper name still displayed on top where it says Amp 1: " ". It's likely you're aware of the bug already, just wanted to share!
Refresh FW

no problem. Beta versions usually don't force this. Release versions will. so this may be a popular question.
Thanx Again Dude, you have no Idea how a simple thing like this can solve so many headaches... or maybe you do! hahaha, Best! BTW the ANGLE SEVERE sounds FN Amazing!!!

I had to back down a couple at least 4db compared to beta4. Was just wondering...
sure. any of the changes he mentioned could have caused that. it's being actively developed, so it's almost impossible to also mention how each model might change. Level changes are expected, so this could definitely just be an expected level change :)

good that you mention it though, in case it isn't expected. Cliff would have to be the one to comment on it, but i wouldn't worry about Level changes.

Arrrrrgh!!!!

Went to start reassembling my stuff today in the new office/music room, and can't find my TrippLite surge suppressor strips and the USB/HDMI/whatever breakout boxes for my MacBook. Was finally going to get down with the Cygnus, but am stuck.

Which box are they in??????

Moving sucks.

:(

sure. any of the changes he mentioned could have caused that. it's being actively developed, so it's almost impossible to also mention how each model might change. Level changes are expected, so this could definitely just be an expected level change :)

good that you mention it though, in case it isn't expected. Cliff would have to be the one to comment on it, but i wouldn't worry about Level changes.
thank you kindly, Chris!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom