Axe-Fx III 16.00 Beta 4 "Cygnus" Firmware - Public Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he is playing all day long with the jp 🤣
« Fok it rulez mannn » 😅👍🏻
I don’t know how you can stay one month with a « demo », respect guys ! (I tried Cygnus 1 hour I think )
i am curious about the JP2c and the mark 2c++

Cliff is doing a complete rebuild of the core modelling in the Fractal which we will all get FOR FREE

It's already killer and is only gonna get better once he's gone through the rest of the amp catalogue - plus he may through in a few more features to make these wonderful units even better

So, patience, the final version will be out when it's out.

In the meantime, go and play

Cliff is doing a complete rebuild of the core modelling in the Fractal which we will all get FOR FREE

It's already killer and is only gonna get better once he's gone through the rest of the amp catalogue - plus he may through in a few more features to make these wonderful units even better
I‘m sure it takes a long time to get through all of the amps, especially with the shear number we have in the Axe. Add in that there could be more added in amps and effects. I‘m willing to wait for the full release and test the beta. The beta is killer, and the only bugs I’ve run into are GUI text things in Axe Edit. I am totally happy with Cygnus, and am willing to wait for the full release!

are you holding a chord/note when the pops happen, or was there no guitar signal happening? i wouldn't think the amp changes would affect this.
The Recto2 Red Modern does this quite a bit. I hold down power chords for a bit and I get some pretty loud pops. I'm going to stay away from that model for now, it's the only one I've noticed this happening to.

When I got the AF3 last year, it was around FW 9 or 10?
It blew me away back then.

Then came 15.01, and I honestly couldn't conceive what could be done to make it any better. It felt/sounded perfect.
Still waiting for full release version, but the posted clips so far sound outstanding.

The pace of improvements around here is inspiring.

Overkill, with their best lineup. :grinning:

1167118_1_orig.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom