Axe-Fx III 16.00 Beta 4 "Cygnus" Firmware - Public Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, I saw FW 16 and paid no mind to the actual "modeling" system - I thought it was a "usual" firmware update, just as a beta

IOW, if that isn't clear: I didn't update it with Cygnus in mind, I simply thought it was the latest in the great line of Axe Fx 3 updates, simple

I wasn't diminishing the value or importance - I was pleasantly surprised (still ignorant of what Cygnus vs ares is, but I don't want to beat a dead horse, I was just trying to catch up on a 72 page thread when im so late)

and why wouldn't someone upgrade when its such an improvement, thats the only highlight I garnered myself hence my question -BTW Larry Kehl just asked an even simpler question, and I don't know if it was answered (just that it was the next generation after ares....but what does that mean ?)

Also, I did notice a drop in volumes, in a few, just to report the differences you found
Ahh I see. I was wondering if it popped into fractal bot or something. It happens!

Cygnus is just the name for this modeling algorithm.

Sorry.
I just wanted to emphasize the importance of the problem with an exclamation point.
Unfortunately, I can not speak English.
So I'm not aware of the rules either.
But I'll pay attention to him from now on.
I try to avoid using an exclamation mark.
Sorry, once again.

Please don’t apologize.

There are so many people on this board for whom English is not their native language. And yet their English is nothing short of phenomenal. I’m so impressed!

I’m not afraid to admit that I’m one of those
ignorant Americans who speaks English and nothing but English. I feel like a complete dummy compared to anyone who has learned English as a second language.

Please don’t apologize.

There are so many people on this board for whom English is not their native language. And yet their English is nothing short of phenomenal. I’m so impressed!

I’m not afraid to admit that I’m one of those
ignorant Americans who speaks English and nothing but English. I feel like a complete dummy compared to anyone who has learned English as a second language.
Thanks!
You are really nice!
If I were born again, I would only speak English. 🍻 😆🤣🧐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom