Axe-Fx III 16.00 Beta 4 "Cygnus" Firmware - Public Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tried new firmware on my Matrix amplification! Wow! I've never get this real amp feeling before, amazing changes! But found one possible bug - I can't set the "preset" tempo, as before, unit always gets tempo from midi source. May be I forgot the right way to do it..

Started playing some this morning with the Archeon and Archeon Bright. Once I tracked down the very large level differences in a couple areas particularly with the Archeon bright then I just lost myself for an hour or two just hacking around with the various scenes. Glorious!

Edit updated the patch as I had lost the input eq on the looper side in the amp.

Attachments

• Archeon.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
More stuff

Was looking forward to Part 2 :). Thanks Leon. I find now I am actually loving my AxeFx3 more than ever. Especially with the amps that I would not normally have thought to try. I guess it's time for me to revisit your 5min tones videos ;).

DAMN!!!!! Cygnus Sounds Killer!!!! Aside from some of the Amps that have not been updated and we've already been told might not sound "RIGHT", (i.e. ANGLE SEVERE) the TONE and RESPONSE is contagious!! Cant stop Playing!!! Cant wait till the Final Release! Thanks Cliff and FAS Staff! And @Blix for giving me that little push to Upgrade!!

It's on the docket for this week but I don't expect it to change much. The power amp side of things was already updated and the preamp was partially updated.
It Really does sound "Killer", a bit thinner than 15.01, but in a great Way! Not going to Tweak anything from my 15.01 version, love it in CYGNUS as is! Thanks Cliff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom