Axe-Fx III 16.00 Beta 4 "Cygnus" Firmware - Public Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ve been playing for the last 2 hours with my main sound. I think there is a subtle change in low mid response. I cant say for sure though. I dont trust my ears anymore. One day Im loving my tone, next day I think I sound like sh*t. I think I need some more time with the Cygnus :)

Only had about an hour with it last night, but holy shit balls. Definitely noticed improved dynamics and thump. The AC20 I noticed the input trim and input sounds fantastic all through the range where before I didn’t like the gain cranked on it.

I'm embarrassed, I actually had to look up the meaning of 'chucklehead,' I thought it was a cartoon character or something.

Where I'm from, we'd probably say 'Right, listen up, ya bunch o' bampots.'

Potential Bug? Activating the Bright Switch on the Friedman HBE V1 model really kills the sound. It almost adds like an Octave effect? Perhaps this is the the intended operation, since the Bright switch is on the Ideal page, not the Authentic page, but I wanted to bring it up. Preset attached.

Attachments

• Bright Bug.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 0
Potential Bug? Activating the Bright Switch on the Friedman HBE V1 model really kills the sound. It almost adds like an Octave effect? Perhaps is the the intended operation, since the Bright switch is on the Ideal page, not the Authentic page, but I wanted to bring it up. Preset attached.
Friedmans don't have a bright switch so behavior is undefined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom