Axe-Fx III 16.00 Beta 4 "Cygnus" Firmware - Public Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just some quick fun with a bastardized MKIV Sykes patch @2112 made a while ago.

Not reamped but same couple of chords played with same settings but one is 16b and the other is 15.02. You can not only clearly hear the difference but def feel the difference as well.

EDIT - Ugh there is some light processing in my DAW - nothing major but I should have done a direct out...

Ok quick test of my some of my favorite Friedman HBE’s
Cyngnus wins.... !!
Stellar sounds ...!!View attachment 78798View attachment 78799

Not reamped but same couple of chords played with same settings but one is 16b and the other is 15.02. You can not only clearly hear the difference but def feel the difference as well.

EDIT - Ugh there is some light processing in my DAW - nothing major but I should have done a direct out...

Definitely feels different, chewy like you can feel it under your fingers.....

Anyone else lose audio output from the USB port? I’m running USB into Logic like normal, but I have no output/recording level. I’verebooted both the Axe III and Logic and still no USB audio.

Definitely feels different, chewy like you can feel it under your fingers.....

Ya. The MKIV is just SO DAMN GOOD now.

It already was before but this one is....different.

Same with the Herbie Ch3.

I'm glad I temporarily have two Mark II's :)

Another good example. This one demonstrates the "yowwww" vs. "yeeeee" very clearly. Chug, chug, yowwwww.

Niiiiice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom