Axe-Fx III 16.00 Beta 11 "Cygnus" Firmware - Public Beta #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent a couple hours this afternoon playing my 20W hiwatt in our rehearsal room, then came back home and saw the new beta, so I loaded it up and selected my hiwatt preset.
HFS!! 😱
At the first chord I thought I was back in the rehearsal room, I heard and felt exactly the same bass rumble I get there in that room.
I've never been able to achieve this on my home monitors but I attributed that to my monitors and partially to the IR, but now it's there with no tweaking! Unbelievable

Last edited:
Holy... moly!

Just made minor tweaks to my Plexi 50 Jump, Lone Star and MK IV presets, and they sound killer! @Cliff and team, this is stunningly good!

I've still got a Helix Floor in the shop (6 months and counting Line6!) and I think I'll just pull it, take it out into the desert and use it for target practice. :)

I spent a couple hours this afternoon playing my 20W hiwatt in our rehearsal room, then came back home and saw the new beta, so I loaded it up and selected my hiwatt preset.
HFS!! 😱
At the first chord I thought I was back in the rehearsal room, I heard and felt exactly the same bass rumble I get there in that room.
I've never been able to achieve this on my home monitors but I attributed that to my monitors and partially to the IR, but now it's there with no tweaking! Unbelievable

Which monitors would that be?

Holy... moly!

Just made minor tweaks to my Plexi 50 Jump, Lone Star and MK IV presets, and they sound killer! @Cliff and team, this is stunningly good!

I've still got a Helix Floor in the shop (6 months and counting Line6!) and I think I'll just pull it, take it out into the desert and use it for target practice. :)
Re Line 6, don't know what might be going on with supply chain stuff or whatever, but if you haven't already, message @frank Ritchotte on TGP. In my experience, he's been extraordinarily responsive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom