Axe-Fx III 16.00 Beta 11 "Cygnus" Firmware - Public Beta #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if it’s been covered, but is the new speaker dynamics something that needs tweaking or will we notice any change/improvement at the default setting?

Noticed the Gain reduction meter in the Speaker Drive page in Axe Edit doesn't seem to be working. Anyone else seeing this?

Sounds amazing so far BTW!

LOVING the new speaker compression algorithm! Amps are immediately sounding better and have more natural weight in the low end. And the Dizzy V4 is really fun to play and sounds way more open than I remember. This update is fantastic!
Yes, the low end "weight" is what I immediately noticed. I don't use a lot, 1-2 typically. Just enough to thicken things up a bit.

It's far more natural than the old algorithm which was an exotic compressor.

So this new speaker feature is changed by default? Sorry I have read the OP and all the posts but i don’t have perfectly understood yet where it is etc . Is it in the amp block or cab block ? Did we need to reset the cab block ?
thanks

The bogner models are really dark sounding by default . I never tried real ones, are they like this normally ? I really need to add a lot of treble in the eq section to give them life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom