Axe-Fx III 16.00 Beta 10 "Cygnus" Firmware - Public Beta #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear it man. Looking at UK numbers. Cases are way down. Not sure why they can't open up at least some. Hang in there.

Perhaps to avoid cases going up again and wasting the sacrifice made so far?

By the way here in Italy the situation is similar, and the only way to keep cases under control is locking down (even if nobody likes it) and vaccinate like there’s no tomorrow - the friends on the other side of the British Channel were able to do a better job and vaccination is approaching 100%, while we are barely at 11% (5% if you consider those who got two shots).

Gigs are a distant memory and my FM3 is collecting dust instead of getting beer spillovers 😬

I'm not sure if anyone has noticed this as well, bur prior to Cygnus, when I reboot by Axe Fx III, it comes back on the preset I was using currently.

Since I installed Cygnus (from the first release and I am now on Beta 10), when I reboot the Axe FX III it comes back on with the preset before the one I was using last.

i.e If I used preset 10 then changed to preset 20, when I reboot it should come back up on preset 20, but it doesn't it comes back on preset 10.

Sorry if this has already been reported but these threads move pretty fast and I have a limited time to view them.

I'm not sure if anyone has noticed this as well, bur prior to Cygnus, when I reboot by Axe Fx III, it comes back on the preset I was using currently.

Since I installed Cygnus (from the first release and I am now on Beta 10), when I reboot the Axe FX III it comes back on with the preset before the one I was using last.

i.e If I used preset 10 then changed to preset 20, when I reboot it should come back up on preset 20, but it doesn't it comes back on preset 10.

Sorry if this has already been reported but these threads move pretty fast and I have a limited time to view them.
I just tried this and couldn't reproduce it. It always starts up on the preset it was on when I turned off the Axe-Fx. I tried both switching presets through my FC-6 and doing it manually on the Axe-Fx. How are you doing it?

Speaking of boot times, could something be done about that? It takes a while.

I just tried this and couldn't reproduce it. It always starts up on the preset it was on when I turned off the Axe-Fx. I tried both switching presets through my FC-6 and doing it manually on the Axe-Fx. How are you doing it?

I select a preset (say number 21), change to another one (say 31) then switch off and on. It comes back on preset 21. I do tend to stay on the same preset for a long time (several hours as I leave the machine on while I'm working and noodle in between breaks).

It doesn't happen every time, only once every so often but it's definitely there.

I have an FC12 running FW1.11 and I'm using Beta 10 of Cygnus.

Last edited:
Thanks ;) it's really basic,,,here you go ;) I only used scene 1 and 2 which are amp channel 1 and 2. the others are just copies I haven't tweaked around on...ish..lol there are a couple ML cabs and a factory cab View attachment 80435View attachment 80436

MOSHON
DAVE
I notice a trend where many people really like a preset and in explaining, the author focuses on the cab block/IR settings. I think a lot of really good tones start with a focus on the cab block. Just thought I would point out the trend.

Great right hand by the way Mosh.

yea, mine did that last night. not a big deal, but for a minute, I had one of those "where'd my sound go" moments as the previous preset (that it booted up on) was set at a much lower level.

Cygnus sounds great. The Carol Ann Tucana is my go to, and man does it sound good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom