Axe-Fx III 16.00 Beta 10 "Cygnus" Firmware - Public Beta #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does a noise gate help?
The gate is on. I mean, you just have to tweak the knob to have the noise , even without guitar. That’s strange that I didn’t notice it before if it’s not something new .
anyway if it cannot be fixed I won’t die . I believed it was a bug from the beta

For all the awesomeness, a scratchy “virtual “ pot is about as far down on my list of concerns as I can imagine. I understand reporting it but not something dwell on.
For me Its a wrong bias setting who is down on my list 😅🙄. I mean they correct extraordinary things that 0,05% of us use, so for me it’s normal to mention it . I sent back a Mesa head because a knob was scratching you know. (And they replace it for free) . We are talking about a 2500e modeler , not a Korg ax10g. Then if fractal said they cannot fix it, No problem, I m not a €&@& that much . Just wanted an answer .

I am curious as to why this is a problem if it only occurs while turning the knob? Others knobs may not do it, but this seems to be a trivial issue.
True ! What is the problem if your guitar jack don’t do noise if you don’t move ? Just don’t move! 🤣🤦. What a way to resolve problems ! 🤣. With luck they are betas to have feedbacks ! Anyway , “next” as they say .

Last edited:
I fine tune my sounds turning knobs while playing sounds (holding chords or legato stuff), so an issue like this is annoying. It is, however, not the end of the world

Anyway, I also wanted to have a go at the Chug. I am normally not a MESA guy (never played through a real one), but I wanted to give the Recto1 ago - I also forgot that it does not have a graphic EQ, so I added the Mark series EQ, because why not. My reference for that kind of tone will most likely always be metallica, and I cannot even play those riffs very well, so be gentle with me. The Precision drive almost feels like using cheat codes.

Here's a pointy guitar and a Baritone guitar for the extra low chug.

Sometimes it can be something fixed in 10 seconds if it’s a typing error or whatever . I dont know if you read the posts, but many little errors are fixed everytime , I believed it was something easy to fix that’s all .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom