Axe-Fx III 16.00 Beta 10 "Cygnus" Firmware - Public Beta #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
well ... the bass pot in the herbie CH3 Still got problems when you move it....
I post back the video in case they miss it (and turn your volume on)

I'm with Mud on this one. The bass knob shouldn't do that. I often hold a chord while turning BMT knobs - is the best way to listen for changes. This would annoy the hell out of me, if I were using that amp model.

Does the crackling also occur when the controller is moved quickly via the front panel on the AXE? Or only with the mouse in AXE-Edit.

Is it ok that all my own handmade presets are getting better from FW to FW? Don't have to tweak anything just plug'n'play and melt away. Some people here worry about failing their presets with new FW. Well, in my case it's straight opposite side. One problem - I'm tired of reamping :grinning:

Does the crackling also occur when the controller is moved quickly via the front panel on the AXE? Or only with the mouse in AXE-Edit.
I just tried this - I think, it is still there, but I cannot move the controller on the front panel as quickly as the with the mouse in AxeEdit, so it is much less pronounced.

Cool stuff Leon!

@2112, OT: Did you change up the the guitar tones or the mix on your intro audio clip a while back? If so, want to talk about that a bit?

The Uberschall sounds like 13 angry dwarves fighting cave trolls now and that's just in mono. It's way, way tighter and more clear than it used to be, provided you do the usual presence knob focus stuff.
Treble on 6 is more than enough now with the YA bogner standard cab. The pinging is from traditional bridge saddles.

Wow! That sounds like Rammstein but a little more pissed off. I love it

I'd use headphones because I could only get to a little over 90 dB in the room as it's almost 9 pm here so it sounds a bit thin with awful string noise ... I know right? :)
"Only a little over 90 dB" - and here I am playing in the mid-70's :( 80s should be reasonable in an apartment without making the neighbors complain right? I've been hesitant to turn it up and that's definitely been causing me some dissatisfaction. No noise complaints yet though.

The crackling also occurs with other amps than the Herbie.
CH2+ And CH3 with the bass control
CH2- bass and mids.
Currently, these amps have a crackle when operating the bass control. If the controller is quickly 00 pulled up.
I have looked up the.

5F8 Tweed
59 Bass and Jump
1959SlP all version
1987X all version
Big Hair
Bogfish Brown.
Brit all Version
Class A all Version
Comet Con. M50
Metall
Dirty Shirtey.

All amps that are 000 to 099 in between do not have this.

Via the control panel on the FX3 this effect is only comprehensible with a few amps like the Herbie.
Via the AXE-Edit always.

And the crackling also occurs with the mid control. But only when quickly regulated back from the maximum.

Hope this helps in troubleshooting.

Last edited:
CH2- bass and mids.
Currently, these amps have a crackle when operating the bass control. If the controller is quickly 00 pulled up.
I have looked up the.

5F8 Tweed
59 Bass and Jump
1959SlP all version
1987X all version
Big Hair
Bogfish Brown.
Brit all Version
Class A all Version
Comet Con. M50
Metall
Dirty Shirtey.

It's not something that can be fixed. The root locus of the coefficients moves too rapidly. Don't play when adjusting the bass control.

CH2- bass and mids.
I have looked up the.

5F8 Tweed
59 Bass and Jump
1959SlP all version
1987X all version
Big Hair
Bogfish Brown.
Brit all Version
Class A all Version
Comet Con. M50
Metall
Dirty Shirtey.

thats a lot 😐. Is it something new ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom