Axe FX II XL won't connect via USB for Fractal Box or Axe Edit

i'm not sure the process could send only some of the code. isn't there a verification step in the installer?

You should get a check (green) next to the firmware file and the midi in/out should say connected that's it. Then transmit and WAIT!

You did not interrupt any previous attempt to flash did you? Be honest, lol. You could have jacked the BIOS in the axe? Or sorry, flash rom.

I resent the latest firmware via MIdI but that didnt work. Where can you down load earlier firmwares? Keep in mind I have the XL version.

I would just re-download v16.02 because you do have an XL. Did it fail, any certain place say 33% etc..? Your using windows right? Double check your MIDi cables for fun.

All the cables are good. Everything actually works using MIdI cables it is just slow. Axe edit works with the midi cables too.

Usb should follow suit, if you connect USB, shut it down, pc too, reboot, connect usb reboot axe AFTER pc reboots. Disconnect MIDI too FIRST

I'll go out on a limb and say your fixed. K I want my tech support Bonus Cliff.

he's definitely not fixed :) sounds like a hardware problem with the USB. i think he contacted support already? seems like it may have to go back.

and get in line for that other part :p

Back
Top Bottom