Axe FX II XL+ support

I'm confident that any FAS device will get updates/upgrades right up until a given device gets maxed out in hardware. Like my dad used to say, "you can't stuff a twenty-pound sausage in a ten-pound sack".

Everyone does realize it is inevitable that the axe fxII support will come to an end right?
The III is built on a completely new architecture, fractal at some point will have to abandon it. We all have to come to terms with that. To expect anything more than that is unfair to fractal.
If you want to continue the journey and get some of the features that may have been on your wish list you will eventually have to upgrade.
FYI The user name CaptainObvious is still available in case you were in the mood for a change. ;)

FYI The user name CaptainObvious is still available in case you were in the mood for a change. ;)
Doesn't seem too obvious to everyone judging by alot of the stuff being posted. Seems like alot of people that feel entitled to more than what they are...

To be honest, I don't really mind there being a possibility of no further updates to the amp modeling side of things on the II. I think it sounds and feels as realistic as required. I can finally dial in my presets without having the pain of having to retweak everything every couple months. That's not to say I won't eventually jump on the III train.

Aww man:
denied.jpg

I've haven't updated in literally years...I'm still pre-Quantum. So I figure I have years of updates left even if Axe 2 development stops now...

:grinning::grinning::grinning:
You only have one left if you wait long enough, unless you want download and sequentially install every update since you last updated from the archive, just to say you experienced all of them. Was that the plan?

Back
Top Bottom