Axe FX II XL + Original Liquid Foot JR?

Just checking FAMC site and no new firmware for LFP (i have) , JR only at this time ...
Apparently it is totally cool to just ask him. He did this within a few hours of a few people asking. Unless he is waiting for the beta to pass and then release the official one for both JR and PRO

Big problem here!! Just loading new firmware 2.30 beta for LFP and now LFP doesn t change patch !! Impossible to come back to firmware 2.28 the pedalboard say "error older firmware"
Anyone get an brilliant idea ? Gig saturday ....

Big problem here!! Just loading new firmware 2.30 beta for LFP and now LFP doesn t change patch !! Impossible to come back to firmware 2.28 the pedalboard say "error older firmware"
Anyone get an brilliant idea ? Gig saturday ....

Did you change the send sysex back from none? The instructions said to set it to none to do the update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might sound dumb but if you synced the names and the check the sysex none thing try changing the device name back to AXE-FX2

it s not the problem (i don t want to autoload preset) , LFP doesn t change PC on the axe fx , when i tap on a LFP switch , axe fx stay on 000 preset . But CC work , wha , vol etc ...
No ii I/0 menu under midi. LF instruction were to set it to none before syncing preset

If anyone has any help for a stupid move I made. I actually tried updating firmware on my LFP stupidly before a gig as I have recently upgraded to an XL and wanted to autoload presets. I basically ended up with a problem where it would only autoload preset 0 and it wiped all my presets on the LFP. I've since renamed it to AXE-FX2 and have it at least changing patches but of course have to reprogam names and IA states. Any tips? Thanks!

Just an update of my only work around for this. Have an MFC arriving today to check out.

My workaround is to autoload one preset at a time. The problem is it does not place the program change command number in the right slot. For example, preset 4 would look like this 1:001 2:004. The 4 should be in the first slot.

Anyways so what i do is change "program change" to "off" on the axe XL. Then turn to the preset I wish to autoload. Then setup autoload on the LFP for that preset. It loads all the IA states, patch name. Then on the LFP you have to manually edit the PC number in the Preset menu. Saves you from changing the IA states and having to manually enter the patch name.

Back
Top Bottom