FS Axe FX II XL+ (MINTY)

cheap

Selling off my XL+ to make some room in my studio for less guitar/bass oriented gear.

LOOKING FOR $1500 plus shipping

This will include the awesome David Bendeth and Kris Crummett STL preset packs. It’s been updated to the most recent beta firmware (haven't experienced any bugs when using on a daily basis, hooray!). There was an issue with a noisy fan and Fractal sent over a brand new one that I just installed and it is now SUPER quiet.

I have the double, original boxes. I can also include a few Seismic Audio cables for connecting this to your rig—this includes the shortest midi cable in the world that will hopefully be long enough for someone out there haha

It's been living in and out of racks at my home studio for the past year (smoke free and I baby it). Attached is a pic of it as of the time of posting this, but I can provide plenty more upon request!

FYI I also have this up on my Reverb site--60 5 star transaction reviews. I'm definitely most comfortable transacting through there, but the price on that site reflects the fees added. Feel free to make offers! I'm just not interested in trades for gear at this time

EDIT: I'm in Phoenix so if you're local and can pick up I can 100% take a lower price.

jt32ag.jpg

Back
Top Bottom